Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

It's about 2:00 pm right now. Jeff is napping on the couch and I just put some banana bread in the oven. This morning we got up around 9:00, read the Christmas Story, and opened presents. It was fun! Jeff gave me a gag gift - a reminder of Egypt: an ashtray with pharonic decorations. After getting cleaned up, Jeff made pancakes and eggs for breakfast. It was yummy! Unfortunately, we've already had to do dishes twice this morning - once to make breakfast and once to clean up. It's days like this that I miss having a dishwasher!

Here is a Merry Christmas photo. More are posted on Facebook - send me an email and I'll send you the link!

1 comment:

  1. cute picture, guys :) it was great talking to you yesterday. enjoy your holidays.

    ReplyDelete