Wednesday, March 07, 2007

My New Routine - Revisited

I did well on the 5:30 a.m. workout with Sonja for about a week. Then I got sick and missed two weeks. During that time, Sonja moved to Hillsboro (it was a somewhat unplanned move). So I lost my workout buddy. But on the plus side, I don't have to meet her at 5:30.

I've been going consistently for almost two weeks now, from 6:30-7:30 a.m. It's going pretty good - I come home and get ready for work. And as an extra perk, I'm getting to work on time; something I always struggle with (I really like being in bed!).

I should make some friends at the gym, maybe it will help me stay consistent. I am at the nodding in recognition stage with a few people that are always there. And this morning I happened to be on the treadmill next to a woman I go to church with. That was fun. Of course, I speed walk while she trains for the Boston Marathon... Maybe I'll pick another machine next time.

2 comments:

  1. Don't let that routine get in the way of Wednesday study!

    And if it's Nancy, you should get to know her better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I've got a coworker who's running in the Boston Marathon this year (as well as last year).

    ReplyDelete