Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Commute

Lately I've been bad about posting regularly. But I have repented and have decided to be more dedicated! I have been thinking about posts, however, and I have a bunch of pictures and some thoughts to share in the next few days and weeks.


First, I thought I'd share some of my commute. This is going home on the bus yesterday. The bus left school at 4:45 p.m. At this time things are actually quite calm. It's after the main rush hour so traffic is not so bad.


Leaving School:


The Future University of Egypt (FUE). This university is very near AUC, but with much better signage to direct people out to the middle of the desert. I heard that before they moved to New Cairo, it was named the Future University in Cairo, which is not such a family-friendly acronym. The architecture is quite amazing...


That's it for now - I have more video to post later!

No comments:

Post a Comment