Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fortuitous Beginning

This morning when I got to the office I moved the clock to the shelf over the computer. The clock hasn't been hung on the wall yet, so I thought this might be a more visible spot than where it was before.

A few minutes later it fell on my head. The glass broke onto everything - the desk, the floor, in my coffe and my purse, and so on. The cleaning man was about to clean the office, so he helped me pick everything up.

I'm okay, but my forehead got a little scratch and I had to throw out my coffee.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you cracked your noggin. Perhaps, you could borrow Jeff's crash helmet he used to play hide-and-go-seek in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I need my helmet. How else am I going to watch out for flying clocks in Cairo?

    ReplyDelete