Friday, October 26, 2007

Mid-Semester Slump

I am so ready to be done with this term. Today marks six weeks and six days until I get to go home. I can't wait! It almost feels like I'm waiting to get out of jail. Okay, perhaps that's an exaggeration.

This weekend I'm fighting a headache and I have no motivation to do anything for school. I did one assignment today, and very briefly reviewed for a test I have on Monday. I have lots more to do, most importantly, making lesson plans for next week and doing my mid-term evaluation of my students, but I just don't want to.

My cycle of culture shock is back to accepting this culture and not being annoyed, but now I'm just plain tired of school.

Enough complaining. I have to get to work!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:45 PM

    Looks like you are in school again. Counting down the days until break- You will make it and we all will be glad to hear stories too.

    Take care
    Forever In His Loving Arms,

    ReplyDelete