Thursday, April 17, 2008

Arrived Safely #1

Michelle has arrived safely! I rode a public bus to the airport, and after telling the man next to me to keep his hands to himself, I managed to arrive without incident. Unfortunately, Michelle had already arrived and called me. I felt bad for not being there before she got there, but it was okay. Michelle's the definition of flexibility.

She brought me Skittles, and cashews, and a CD full of pictures from Portland, among other things. It's really great to have a friend from home here.

Spring Break has begun!! (Well, almost. One more class to go.)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:59 PM

    Yay! Have fun this over the break!! And don't let those men accost you - you are almost a married woman. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:23 PM

    Sarah,
    you need to take care of yourself, you aren't as young as you used to be!
    I bet you Jeff and Michell are having a blast exploring the region. Take care we love you!
    Dad N Mom

    ReplyDelete