Thursday, September 13, 2007

Pictures!

I took these today at school:

View from the Fellows' Room, a place where all the fellows in the ELI can work. We have a little balcony.
Just to the left of this hedge/fence, is the Metro access that I use everyday.


Here are pictures from the roof.

Here's my classroom. This is where I teach everyday, have one class, and usually meetings are held here. It's a "smart room", meaning it has a projector, document camera, computer, and audio equipment.



And here's a Ramadan lamp, in the ELI reception area. This one is pretty small and simple, compared to others I've seen.

2 comments:

  1. صور جميلة
    رمضان كريم
    سلامات

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures. I didn't realize that there were Ramadan lamps and such. The brightly colored lights are so festive. Ooh, I wish I could visit you.

    Have you seen your Arabic teacher from when you attended previously?

    ReplyDelete